Client Information Portal
The Mossack Fonseca Client Information Portal is a secure online account that enables you to access your corporate information anywhere and everywhere, with real-time updates of your ongoing requests.
Our exclusive online portal offers clients these features:
- FIND updated information on your Company Formation requests through the Case Information Service panel, as well as digital copies of Corporate and legal paperwork.
- FOLLOW UP on your cases and receive notifications by email whenever one of your cases is updated.
- SEARCH and RESERVE Shelf Companies online.
- VIEW your price lists.
- PAY your outstanding invoices
- REQUEST for certificates, reactivations and order forms
You can access all of these features from any place in the world in a safe environment in real time! Ask for your log in at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the following applications:
1. CASE INFORMATION SERVICE (CIS)
The Case Information Service (CIS) is a tool which tracks the progress of client requests and ongoing cases.
- The CIS enables you to:
- Contact our staff around the world
- View digital copies of documents as soon as they are received in our office
- Receive automatic email notifications every time one of your cases is updated (optional)
2. ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM (OPS)
Mossack Fonseca Client Information Portal offers a complete account management system where you can keep track of all your outstanding or paid invoices.
- The OPS will allow you to:
- Generate account statements with real-time information
- Pay your outstanding invoices online or by credit card
- Take advantage of our debit account application
- Choose our Batch Payment option that facilitates bank transfers and cheques for settlement of invoices
3. ELECTRONIC DELIVERY SERVICE (EDS)
Mossack Fonseca guarantees the most rapid and secure delivery system for your Annual Invoices and Account Statements. This Electronic Delivery System (EDS) eliminates delays due to the air-mail service. We avoid the use of paper, and it allows you to have more time to collect bills from your clients and send payments before deadlines.
4. ONLINE WORK REQUEST (OWR)
Through this new application you can access these documents easily and quickly, and all in one place!
- Incumbency Certificates
- Good Standing Certificates
- Reactivation of one or more companies
- Order Form
- Discover these and other website features NOW!